Spicy Sour Pickled Tealeaf
- The chilies in this sour spicy pickled tea leaf have been processed by food technology and have been dried and ground. Therefore, this sour spicy pickled tea leaf can whet appetite making you fully satisfied.
- Tea Leaf
- Vegetable Oil (Peanut Oil)
- Acidity Regulator (AE 270)
- Citric Acid
- Vitamin C
- Permitted Preservative
- Removing the nature tea leaves and stems
- Purifying the hosen tea leaves.
- Mixing the young tea leaves well with cooking oil, salt, garlic and chilies.
- Putting them into the antiseptic bottles and packaging.
Enjoy these tea leaves with rice, crispy beans, tomatoes, or mustards.
Saw Mo Tea Leave - SPICY