Sour Spicy Pickled Tealeaf – Seasoning Powder free, garlic free
- The chilies in this sour spicy pickled tea leaf have been processed by food technology and have been dried and ground. Therefore, this sour spicy pickled tea leaf can whet appetite making you fully satisfied
- The sour spicy pickled tea leaf seasoning powder free, garlic free,) for citric/acid taste it has been blended with taste lime juice.
- For sour taste, it has blended with lime juice.
- Tea Leaf
- Vegetable Oil (Peanut Oil)
- Acidity Regulator
- Citric Acid
- Vitamin C
- Permitted Preservative
- Removing nature tea leaves, stems.
- Purifying the chosen tea leaves.
- Mixing them well with cooking oil, salt and chilies.
- Putting them into the antiseptic bottles and packaging.
Especially the young and adults in Myanmar enjoy them with rice or crispy beans or tomatoes or mustards.
Saw Mo Tea Leave - SPICY