Saw Mo Dry Tealeaf
- Silver colored Tea plant bus hare been selected to produce Saw Mo Dry tea leaf.
- It can offer pleasing taste as it has been toasted accordingly. Its, fine taste and flavor can freshen you when drinking by following the instructions.
- Purifying the raw dry tea leaves according to the standard.
- Toasting the chosen dry tea leaves and putting them into the can with the toasted rice according to the weight allowed.
- Packaging accordance with the quantity allowed.
When the water gets boiled, switch off and wait for a minute. Then put the dry tea leaves into the pot. Temperature must be 85'C.
After 3 minutes, take the dry tea leaves back and enjoy
- Scent – sweet scented
- Colour _ pure yellow
- Taste – a little bitter and quite sweet
Over five minutes,
Scent – sweet scented (a little)
Colour – dark yellow
Taste – bitter (string)
Caution ။ ။ the more temperature, the less scent. Temperature according to the instruction is 85' C. While you enjoy it, sip 3 or 4 seconds. When you feel tired, put a slight of line into the green tea and enjoy it. That makes you feel refreshed Polefenor in Saw Mon dry tea leaves slow you from ageing.
Saw Mo Dry Tea